Re: suggestion for section 4.3

> > require_once('/etc/wordpress/config-'.strtolower($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']).'.php');
>
> What if you have two instances of an application running on the same
> vhost?  Your approach works well for a single instance per vhost, but we
> can get more fine grained than that, if need be.

A similar pattern can still be used. The line given above will include a
separate config file for each distinct subdomain.

Any of those files that actually ran multiple instances on the same
subdomain could use the same trick, but take REQUEST_URI into account.

I support an easy default for one instance per subdomain, while making
it possible and simple to add multiple instances per subdmoain.

Charles

--
Here's
A good deed