RE: Debconf6 - a roundtable

I'm glad you've started this up. I'm new to the list and most interested in understanding and contributing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil McGovern [mailto:maulkin@mx0.halon.org.uk]On Behalf Of Neil
McGovern
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2005 7:33 AM
To: debian-webapps@lists.debian.org
Subject: Debconf6 - a roundtable

Lo all,

Recently, there hasn't been much activity on the webapps-common front.
IMO, this is due to a number of factors, including:
1) lack of time
   I'm quite busy at the moment, and I'm sure everyone else is too :)
2) Lack of discuscussion
   It's not easy to do everything via a mailing list

So, to hopefully create interest, and move the policy further forward,
I've submitted a proposal for a roundtable at Debconf 6.
https://www.debconf.org/comas/general/proposals/30

If you want to come to Debconf, please register at
https://www.debconf.org/comas/ :)

Cheers,
Meo;
--