Re: CDBS and Pear packages

> >>I think the /usr/share/php/test directory should be removed. It
> >>contains test cases usually which are unnecessary and not used by
> >>scripts and system.
> >

> >I strongly disagree. It's not used by the script, but it's a rich source
> >of information on how the library is *supposed* to work.
> >
> >this is a valuable piece of information. so maybe it should not be put
> >in /usr/share/php ... but it should not be stripped either.
>
> So it should be moved into /usr/share/doc/$PACKAGE/examples/tests.

Any disagreements here?

As this is going to be a public utility, I'd like it to be consistent
with our groups consensus on the best way of doing things.

By the way, until I finish all requested changes and get this into cdbs,
the current pear.mk can be obtained from:

   http://debian.frogcircus.org/pear.mk

Please continue to send requests for improvement. :-)

cheers,
Charles

--
Tho stiff