Re: /usr/lib/cgi-bin/

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 12:32:16PM +1000, Kai Hendry wrote:
> In
> http://people.debian.org/~neilm/webapps-policy/ch-issues.html#s-issues-fhs
>
> Are we serious about:
>
> dynamcially(spell check) executed web pages
> being in:
> /usr/lib/cgi-bin/PACKAGE
>
> Because I'm not. :)
>
> All PHP files are supposed to be dynamically executed aren't they?

in my original draft, i had some definitions and terminology that didn't
seem to make it into this document, which is a bug in our documentation.
in the terminology, i define 'dynamically interpreted pages' and
'dynamically executed pages'.  most php files would fall into the
former category (they are not directly executed but instead interpreted
by the web server).

	sean