Re: Providing VHosts with mod_env

On Monday 13 June 2005 07:27, Alexis Sukrieh wrote:
>     Then, you have to prepare a configuration directory for your virtual
>     host. The simpliest way is to copy the one the package created:
>     `/etc/bugzilla'. Name this new configuration directory like that:
>     `/etc/bugzilla-host' where `host' is the name of your virtual host.

FWIW, it seems a lot nicer and cleaner to have the site/host directories
collected somewhere like /etc/bugzilla/sites/X_BUGZILLA_SITE/, instead of a
bunch of /etc/bugzilla-X_BUGZILLA_SITE/ directories.

The rest of this sounds really good; I'm anxious to give it a try. =)

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net>