starting with some skeleton functionality

hey folks,

now that i got my sarge stuff back under control, i sat down and
hacked out a few "do stuff" functions for httpd related stuff (see
internal/httpd in the cvs tree).

the functions all work in their own right, but it's not my intention
that these are to be used by packagers directly.  instead, these
would be used by the as-of yet undeveloped package-maintainer script
includes, with debconf prompts etc.

in the next week or so i'm going to start working on the debconf
templates, after which i'll probably put it all together with some
dpkg maintainer scripts, reminiscent of dbconfig-common.  this should
remain fairly flexible to any changes we make in policy for a while
yet, so we can still continue developing the policy draft in parallel.

	sean