Re: What about virtual hosting facility?

Le Lundi 16 Mai 2005 12:06, Alexis Sukrieh a écrit :
> I'm also wondering what is the best severity for bugs like "Your foo
> webapp package does not provide any Virtual Hosting facility".

I believe this is a valid grief agains a webapp. any webapp should be
able to live as a vhost, as well as a "standalone" app under a specific
directory. This should be at least forwarded upstream.

> Note that the bugzilla's one is currently marked as 'important'.
In the current state, I believe important is the right severity. this
would be serious if we state in the webapp policy that a webapp SHOULD
provide vhost facilities.

I don't know how many webapps don't cope with vhost very well. But most
of the time, it's really easy to fix.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit
··O