Re: Policy conversion

hey neil,

On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 08:56:44PM +0100, Neil McGovern wrote:
> Lo all,
>
> I've converted the current version of the policy to DebainDoc SGML
> format, so we can export it to nice formats(tm).

nice.  i was kind of hoping someone would step up and do this, as i
don't know sgml to well.  so assuming everything from the text file
is converted into this document, we should switch to using this file
as the authoritative source for editing policy.

any chance you could throw together a Makefile for the other formats?

	sean