Re: buster-security: libpgjava 42.2.5-2 built but not uploaded?

Hi Markus,

On 29.07.22 22:27, Markus Koschany wrote:
I have uploaded a security update of libpgjava to buster-security. I have
received the confirmation that the package was accepted but there is no all-
buildd.changes file on seger.debian.org which I need to complete the update.
Could you take a look at that please?

The .upload file was missing, so I'd have expected the daemon to actually try and upload it. Alas, I now uploaded it manually. Please shout if it still doesn't reach security-master.

Kind regards and thanks
Philipp Kern