Re: liboauth2 buildd error on almost all architectures

Hello,

Le 20-09-13 à 12 h 14, Mattia Rizzolo a écrit :

> So it's 8 actual failures and only 2 timeouts.  And looking at the
> debugging bits before that summary doesn't look at all like a timeout to
> me.

After looking at the first buildd logs from the previous package [1], I
think something's wrong indeed, but I don't know where exactly because
sbuild, autpkgtests and piuparts are fine on my machine. I'll work on a
fix, thanks!

[1] -
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=liboauth2&arch=arm64&ver=1.3.0-1&stamp=1599930628&raw=0