Question on binary testing migrate problems

Hello,

I am searching packages that don't build because of binaries.
This
Not built on buildd: arch X binaries uploaded by X
and/or
Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by X, a new source-only
upload is needed to allow migration

I just mail maintainers and/or uploaders that I found that message.

Now I found wordpress and the maintainer says he needs a binary upload.
The given reason: the theme is new
As I understand, that is not allowed in any case.
What advice can I give, or what should have been done?

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/wordpress

Another question:
I found packages that are in stable, but the same version
gives this binary problem in testing.
What is been done with such?
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/nxt-firmware

Can you give me more advice?

I am no coder and still terrible with proper bug reporting.

Nice Day,
Ben