Re: give-back regina-normal

On 20/01/2020 21.50, Philipp Kern wrote:
> On 1/16/2020 2:37 AM, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
>> Please give back all failed binNMU builds of regina-normal,
>> these have been transient failures.

> Doesn't the failure look a little like a not tight enough
> build-dependency? So I guess in theory the build-dep could've been
> modeled within wanna-build. Alas done.

The failed build was against libboost-python1.67.0 that had dropped
python2.7 support temporarily (silently breaking rdepends), and
regina-normal obviously needs the python2.7 boost bindings (which we
know from the improved binary dependencies that we have now). But that's
still impossible to express as build dependency.

Andreas