Re: mecab-0.996-7 build failure on mipsel

Hi,

NOKUBI Takatsugu <knok@daionet.gr.jp> (2020-01-21):
> I uploaded mecab-0.996-7 as a sponsor.
>
> I built from salsa repository https://salsa.debian.org/nlp-ja-team/mecab,
> with -uc -us options then signed with debsign, it is debian wiki's
> procedure.
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq#What_is_the_process_for_sponsoring_a_package.3F
>
> My built package(amd64) was accepted, but buildd said failing on mipsel:
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=mecab&arch=mipsel&ver=0.996-7&stamp=1579538988&file=log
>
> It seems that causes by gpg verifing process. How do I fix the problem?

I'd suggest you try building with the -b flag (arch:any + arch:all
packages), that should work.

Then try building with the -B flag (arch:any packages only), as done on
the build daemons. This will likely fail on your machine too, and you'll
be able to debug what's going on.

Cheers,