Re: please give back nqp on mipsel

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 02:19:07PM +0200, Robert Lemmen wrote:
> thanks for the give-back, but I didn't see any change. I also tried the
> self-service interface you helpfully pointed out, which seems to have
> worked (it says "Successfully given back the package"), yet I don't see
> any change on e.g.
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=mipsel&suite=experimental.
> I was expecting it to go back to "needs build", am I mistaken there?

So are you looking to give-back the experimental build?  You never said
so, and even the version you specified in the first email is the one in
sid.

Indeed the version in unstable has been retried 7 times now:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=nqp&ver=2019.07.1%2Bdfsg-2&arch=mipsel

I've now given back the version in experimental as well, though it
doesn't make sense since it's older than the one in unstable…

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

More about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :