Access to wanna build

Hi,

I was enquiring if it is possible to get access to wanna build stable for hppa port. I am trying to keep the buster release up to date and can only do it manually. I would like to either have access to a wanna build server or setup on one of my servers. I have a few build machines.

I’ve tried to follow instructions on the web to setup wanna build but it didn’t work.

I don’t mind if I have to run wanna buildd on one of my machines if someone can help with the setup.

Mike Hosken
mike@purple-cat.net

Sent from my iPhone