Wanna build setup

Hi everyone,

I need to setup a wanna build server and then have build clients connect to build the source.

The wanna build server will be running an amd64 Buster installation and the clients hppa Buster.

I need help with setup for this configuration. I have looked online for a guide but not having much luck. Can someone please point me to an updated guide on how to do this or give me some pointers on how to do it.

I’m hoping someone on the list can help me with this as it will be much appreciated. I can give access to the hardware if required.

Mike Hosken
mike@purple-cat.net

Sent from my iPhone