Re: Access to the buildd database?

Hi,

On 4/27/18 1:55 PM, Svante Signell wrote:
> I'm currently hosting a buildd for GNU/kFreeBSD, kamp. In order to find
> out which packages FTBFS, either new or outdated it would be nice to
> get the build statistics. Samuel Thibault has developed a set of
> scripts, https://people.debian.org/~sthibault/scripts, deriving graphs
> and text files showing the current status of in his Debian home
> directory, https://people.debian.org/~sthibault/*.fig,*.txt,etc.
>
> It would be nice to modify these scripts to also generate statistics
> for kFreeBSD. However, trying these scripts, either for Hurd or
> kFreeBSD I get access errors e.g.:
> ssh -C -o ControlMaster=auto -o ControlPath=$HOME/.ssh/master/%r@%h:%p
> -o ControlPersist=300 buildd.debian.org /usr/local/bin/wanna-build -d
> sid --api=1 -A hurd-i386 --list=needs-build | head -n -1 > needs-
> build.txt

what is the access error you get? If you care about kfreebsd, you
probably should not try to query hurd-i386. It's well possible that
wanna-build ACLs this. If not, I'd need to see the error.

Now we will likely break this interface down the road but that's a while
out so in the meantime I can't offer a better option than this.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern