Please give back golang-1.11 (1.11.4-3) on mipsel

Hello,

The underlying problem of the previous build failures of golang-1.11
on 32-bit mips and mipsel [1], as exposed by a new safety check in
1.11.4 [2], has been solved upstream [3], and indeed, the most recent
upload to Debian builds successfully on mips, but the mipsel build
failed on an unrelated test, unable to write the test log to /tmp.
This is a known sporadic issue [4], and while I had observed it once
on the eller.debian.org porterbox, I was unable to reproduce it after
several repeated tests.

So, please give back golang-1.11 (1.11.4-3) on mipsel.  I am confident
that all tests will pass this time, unless I am very unlucky of
course.  <grin>

  gb golang-1.11_1.11.4-3 . mipsel

Oh, while you are at it, could you please help us "unstuck"
golang-1.11 on mips64el?  It has been almost 3 days, and its status is
still Needs-Build.

Many thanks!  And Happy Holidays!

Anthony

[1] https://github.com/golang/go/issues/29402
     cmd/go: go1.11.4 toolchain3 build fail with "slice bounds out of range"
     on 32-bit MIPS on Debian buildd
[2] https://github.com/golang/go/commit/bdc7d5677
     cmd/compile: check for negative upper bound to IsSliceInBounds
[3] https://golang.org/cl/155798
     cmd/compile: fix MIPS SGTconst-with-shift rules
[4] https://github.com/golang/go/issues/24285
     os/exec: tests break testing package if testlog file is not file
descriptor 3