Python buildd (was Re: let me help you with progressing bikesheds)

Hello Philipp,

> FWIW, I have rewritten the buildd side in Python
> (https://salsa.debian.org/pkern/pybuildd) and am currently waiting for that
> to be deployed. There were concerns about how DSA wanted this to be packaged
> (essentially not at all). Replacing the buildd side with something
> relatively simple to understand is somewhat a prerequisite to change the
> wanna-build side...

Thanks for taking the time to rewrite that part. Is it ready for
production? Has it been tested?

> There were concerns about how DSA wanted this to be packaged (essentially not at all).

Sorry I missed those concerns, could you expand on them or link to discussion?

Regards
--

<free spam>

-- Would you like to make a donation towards the upcoming Debian conference?
   Brochure: https://media.debconf.org/dc18/fundraising/debconf18_sponsorship_brochure_en.pdf

   ** https://debconf18.debconf.org/sponsors/become-a-sponsor/ **

</free spam>