Re: wanna-build access to schedule binNMUs for Go packages

Thanks for the pointer.

When we spoke about this a couple of years ago at GPN in Karlsruhe, I had a look at your tools repo, but couldn’t really make heads or tails of it :). I’ll have a closer look at some point and see if we can join forces eventually.

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 6:32 PM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Michael,

> I hear the ocaml and haskell teams are doing the same.

We have a tool for that that I run on wuiet. You can see its output at
https://people.debian.org/~nomeata/binNMUs-haskell.txt
and
https://people.debian.org/~nomeata/binNMUs-ocaml.txt

Maybe it is useful for your purposes as well? At least if you also use
virtual packages for ABIs the way Haskell and OCaml do?

Ideally, there is some automation here to be achieved…

Cheers,
Joachim

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
Debian Developer