libgtk-3-dev not installable

Hi,

I keep getting build failures from the buildds about libinfinity's
build. E.g. this one:

 * Source package: libinfinity
 * Version: 0.7.1-1
 * Architecture: kfreebsd-amd64
 * State: failed
 * Suite: sid
 * Builder: fano.debian.org
 * Build log:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=libinfinity&arch=kfreebsd-amd64&ver=0.7.1-1&stamp=1509263789&file=log

It fails to install libgtk-3-dev. I can reproduce the same failure on
the porterbox. However the two packages it claims it cannot install
(libgtk-3-0 and gir1.2-gtk-3.0) are in fact co-installable when
installed together into the chroot. After they have been installed, the
installation of libgtk-3-dev is actually successful and the remaining
build-deps can also be installed. Furthermore given that the package is
attempted to be built the problem apt is spotting is also not discovered
by edos-debcheck.

Could someone please take a look? (This has been going on for days
already[1], on both kfreebsd-amd64 and kfreebsd-i386.)

Kind regards and thanks
Philipp Kern

[1]
https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=libinfinity&ver=0.7.1-1&arch=kfreebsd-amd64