Re: gb: scalapack 2.0.2-2 on powerpc

On Mon, 2017-09-11 at 09:22 -0300, Breno Leitao wrote:
> Hi Drew,
>
> On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 05:04:39PM +0800, Drew Parsons wrote:
> > Dear buildd keepers,
> >
> > the build of scalapack 2.0.2-2 on powerpc failed at test time.
> > Building manually on parth.debian.org, all openmpi tests passed
> > successfully. The buildd test failure must have been transitory.
>
> I just saw you had upgraded scalapack to version 2.0.2-3 which seemed
> to build fine, right?
>
> Let me know if you need any further help.

Thanks Breno. Emilio did give it back already, but it continued to fail
 (didn't pass tests). So I uploaded -3 to fix that, treating powerpc
test failures as information rather than errors.  So yes, scalapack is
fine now.

Got a binNMU requested for petsc on powerpc now, catching up with the
chain of builds after the scalapack build failures.

Drew