Re: Please, enable armhf uploads from arm64 build hosts

Hector Oron writes:
>   We, ARM buildd maintainers, would like to do archive uploads for
>   armhf architecture from arm64 build hosts.

Uploading armhf binaries from the arm64 hosts should work now.  And I
still need to write a nice command-line interface for managing ACLs
instead of having to fiddle with the SQL.  (There is just one command to
add new buildd keyrings which also sets up the right ACL, but nothing to
manipulate them later.)

Should arm64 also be allowed to upload armel binaries?

Ansgar