Re: Timeout of haskell-openglraw on arm*

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 17.06.2016, 10:39 +0200 schrieb Emilio Pozuelo Monfort:
> On 17/06/16 10:36, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > Have you tried to debug it in a porterbox? This looks like a hang
> > > to me, so I
> > > don't think giving it more time is going to help.
> >
> > Is the timeout counted since the last line printed, or since the start
> > of the build process?
>
> Since the last line.

Ok. But the module where it stops is a huge one:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/OpenGLRaw-3.2.0.0/src/src/Graphics/GL/Functions.hs

I would not be surprised if the compiler starts swapping and gets
really slow.

But maybe the package should simply be removed on these architectures?

Greetings,
Joachim
--

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner