Re: Please give back afnix

Hello,

On 06/14/2016 02:22 PM, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
Hi,

Fernando Seiti Furusato <ferseiti@linux.vnet.ibm.com> (2016-06-14):
The package afnix was failing to build some days ago due to probably a compiler problem.
I have just tested on a ppc64el chroot and it built successfully.
Since it fails on more archs I am requesting a give-back on all of them, but I only know that it builds on ppc64el.
Could you please process the following?

    gb afnix_2.6.2-1 . ppc64el powerpc mipsel mips i386 armhf armel arm64
It's marked on [1] as Failed with this bug report reference [2]. How
about checking this patch?
Yes, in fact I have tried the patch, but the failure on ppc64el is past the point of that bug. It is on test suite. I have noticed that when using an old gcc-5 (5.3.1-7), it fails with:

exception : assert-error
in file   : AXI0048.axi at or around line 44

But after I upgrade gcc-5 to 5.4.0-4, it all goes well.
How can I proceed in this case since giveback does not apply on failed builds with bug
related?

Thanks!

--
Fernando Seiti Furusato