Re: Supporting armel/armhf in wheezy-lts

On 23/04/16 13:41, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, 22 Apr 2016, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
I am not speaking on behalf of DSA here.
Thanks for making this clear. I also want to explain why I included DSA
in the discussion: I wanted to make sure that the fact that we run wheezy
armel/armhf buildd for two more years do not go against some DSA plans to
decommission some machines running those buildd and that you had no other
problems to keep those machine running during the LTS timeframe.
I'm not DSA but my understanding is that all suites are built on the same buildds, since jessie supports armel and armhf and squeeze will almost certainly support at least one and hopefully both of those we will need autobuilder hardware for the forseeable future.