Re: Request to give back globus-gssapi-gsi

On 2016-11-13 18:06 +0100, Mattias Ellert wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The recent build of globus-gssapi-gsi 12.12-1 failed on
>
>  - armhf
>  - mips64el
>  - hurd-i386
>
> This package depends on openssl, and there is currently a transition
> going on for that library. The build fails if some of the package's
> dependencies have not yet been rebuilt with the new openssl version. On
> these 3 architectures, the build was attempted before all dependencies
> had been built with the new openssl, and they therefore failed.
>
> The relevant dependencies have now been built with the new openssl, so
> I would like to request a give back of the failed builds.

OK. this worked for armhf and mips64el, but not for hurd-i386 because
that is 'Failed' rather than 'Maybe-Failed'. I guess there is a way to
force that, but I'm not sure what the right rune is (and I can't find
the wb docs (again) either). The build-logs do indeed suggest that it is
probably the same issue, despite the different state.

Someone more competent will probably be along soon.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/