Please, enable armhf uploads from arm64 build hosts

Hello,

  We, ARM buildd maintainers, would like to do archive uploads for armhf architecture from arm64 build hosts. The reason for that is:

    * Current ARM 32 bit build daemons are backlogged and ARM 64 bit daemons should be able to help out to shorten that time.
    * Some applications, such chromium/armhf, might need more RAM available for linking than what we currently have available in the build daemons. (It still needs to build on armhf/experimental [1] to find out if it is really needed.)

@ftp-master, could you please allow armhf uploads from arm64 build daemons on the FTP side? TIA

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=chromium-browser&suite=experimental

Best Regards,
--