Re: Unsattisfied dependency python-cffi-backend-api-min (<= 9729)

> Fixed package is in sid (5.0-3) since Fri, 15 Jul

I have installed this on the main raspbian server and I can confirm it works for us with wanna-build.

Note1: I had to update wanna-build, the version of wanna-build I had (which was not bang up to date but not all that old either) wouldn't work with the new dose. Not exactly sure why. The only dose related change I see seems to be related to display postprocessing and claims to target the jessie-bacports version not the sid version.

Note2: If you want wanna-build to leave the temporary sources file arround for inspection afterwards change.

my ($SOURCES, $tmpfile) = tempfile( $tmpfile_pattern, UNLINK => 1 );

my ($SOURCES, $tmpfile) = tempfile( $tmpfile_pattern, UNLINK => 0 );

and comment out

unlink( $tmpfile );

in bin/wanna-build