Re: boxbackup 0.11.1~r2837-2 migration issue

Great, thanks!

I remember that build failure. It was because of a bug in the latex packages (missing dependencies IIRC). I'm confident that just trying the build again would result in a functional build. Can you please trigger a rebuild (i.e., give it back to the queue)?

Thanks.

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 11:55 AM Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
On Sun, 2016-06-12 at 15:41 +0000, Reinhard Tartler wrote:

> I wonder why boxbackup did not migrate to testing. According to
> https://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=boxbackup the
> issue is a missing armhf build.

Correct.

>  However,
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?arch=armhf&pkg=boxbackup&ver=0.11.1~r2837-1 indicates it built just fine.

You're using the logs for one version to suggest that a different
version should be able to migrate.

Your first link refers to 0.11.1~r2837-2, which indeed doesn't have an
armhf build. See
https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?arch=armhf&pkg=boxbackup&ver=0.11.1~r2837-2

Regards,

Adam