Re: src:docker-registry

On 2 March 2016 at 14:24, Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> wrote:
> Looking at the reason why dak rejected those packages gives the
> following error:
>
>   APT could not parse Built-Using field
>
> Looking at the build log, one can see the following wrong entry:
>
>   golang-go.crypto-dev (= )

Oh, that's bizarre -- I'll take a look to figure out how that's
happening; thanks for your help!

Is that dak rejection posted somewhere public (or on a machine I can
access) so I can look it up myself if the problem happens again?  I'm
not having any luck trying to find it. :(

♥,
- Tianon
  4096R / B42F 6819 007F 00F8 8E36  4FD4 036A 9C25 BF35 7DD4