buildd.debian.org is down for some reason

Hello,

It seems like buildd.debian.org is down for some reason. I am getting a 500 Internal Server Error.
Usually refreshing it does the trick, but not this time. Could someone look into it?

I was told to send something to this mailing list by youpi on #debian-buildd.

Thanks!

--
Have a nice day,Simon Quigleytsimonq2Contact for the Ubuntu US Wisconsin LoCo TeamLubuntu Contributor