Re: binNMUs: please exercise some care

On 2015-10-23 11:56, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
On Fri, 23 Oct 2015, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:

I didn't say once per arch. I said once per package, which is worse. I normally
schedule binNMUs for several dozens packages. Multiply that by several

But you need to look the number up anyway? The wanna-build
--binNMU parameter gets the number to use as argument.

wanna-build does, yes, but at least the Release Team tend to use the "wb" wrapper tool which automatically works out the next free number on each architecture.

Regards,

Adam