Re: schroeder and lebrun EOL - decomission

Hello,
I have 2 t2000 servers with 8 cores and 32 gigabytes of ram, each.
I have to change some ram because at the moment they utilize only 16, but then I will search for cheap rack space to put them in, and could set them up as build servers. If there is need for that.

Greetings David

Am 12.10.2015 03:04 schrieb "John Paul Adrian Glaubitz" <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>:
The cost of shipping depends on from where to where you ship them, obviously.

You can ship up to 31.5 kg within Germany for just 13.99 EUR. As long as you don't have to ship acres the pond, it shouldn't be too expensive.