Werld `Build-Attempted' of gthumb on kfreebsd-amd64

Hi everyone,

I don't know if this is the right place to discuss buildd build log.
Please do point me to the right place if it isn't.

In this build log
<https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=gthumb&arch=kfreebsd-amd64&ver=3%3A3.4.1-1&stamp=1443816113>,
I noticed some contradictory reports.

The check-disk-space-phase reported:

    Check disc space
    ────────────────

    Sufficient free space for build

but the build failed with:

    dpkg-buildpackage
    ─────────────────

    dpkg-buildpackage:
     source package gthumb
    dpkg-buildpackage: source version 3:3.4.1-1
    dpkg-buildpackage: source distribution unstable
     dpkg-source --before-build gthumb-3.4.1
    dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture kfreebsd-amd64
     fakeroot debian/rules clean
    dh clean --parallel --with autoreconf
       dh_testdir -O--parallel
       dh_auto_clean -O--parallel
       dh_autoreconf_clean -O--parallel
       dh_clean -O--parallel
     debian/rules build-arch
    dh build-arch --parallel --with autoreconf
       dh_testdir -a -O--parallel
       dh_autoreconf -a -O--parallel
    autoreconf: cannot create /tmp/ar9681.28668: No space left on device
     at /usr/bin/autoreconf line 691.
    dh_autoreconf: autoreconf -f -i returned exit code 28
    debian/rules:24: recipe for target 'build-arch' failed
    make: *** [build-arch] Error 2
    dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build-arch gave error exit status
     2

which looks like a contradiction to me.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Cheers,