Re: experimental does not like Haskell

Hey,

> Done. My work on this feature is now in the branch called "aspcud".
>
> You can use the aspcud solver by passing --build-dep-resolver=aspcud.

Excellent! I built local package with patch and it takes quite long
time to resolve, but it resolves properly and it is able to start the
build.
Next steps would be to do package release, install on build daemons
and deploy new configuration to use aspcud solver when doing
experimental packages. For that, I'd like to at least wait for the
weekend so others have time to check it out, otherwise deploying late
Sunday or Monday should be fine from my side.

Regards,
--