Re: experimental does not like Haskell

Hi Héctor,

Quoting Hector Oron (2015-08-28 16:44:42)
> > Am Freitag, den 28.08.2015, 15:44 +0200 schrieb Hector Oron:
>
> > On the buildd side, if apt/aptitude does not find a solution, it is
> > already wrong. So if, as done in Johannes’ patch, in this case sbuild
> > tries again using a different solver, I cannot see how that could make
> > matters worse in any way than they are now.
>
> Adding the fallback in failure case it's already an improvement, I am fine
> with that, if none complains, let's make it happen.

if you want any help with adding this feature to sbuild, then maybe you can
help me getting accepted in the sbuild team :)

I applied but did not get any confirmation yet.

If you want to take over and make my sbuild proof-of-concept proper yourself,
I'll of course also not object :)

Thanks!

cheers, josch