Please give back libuv on arm64, mips/mipsel, sparc

Dear wb-team,
latest libuv upload (0.10.36-1) saw several failures in testsuite.
However, I suspect that most of them are some kinds of transient failures, as
changes with previous version are quite limited and failures are mostly
unrelated (plus, the testsuite is somehow fragile).

Before starting chasing bugs upstream, I'd like narrow the scope to
real/permanent regressions. Can we please give a second try on those arches?

gb libuv_0.10.36-1 . arm64 mips mipsel sparc

Thanks a lot, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org