Give back and FTBFS

First of all, the give back, which I would really like to happen on fayrfax
(more on this below)

gb qtcreator . kfreebsd-amd64

qtcreator FTBFS in fano at least twice. I'm really suspecting a
buildd/toolchain issue here, as the build segfaults in deifferent places.

I took the time to try a build on falla with an up to date chroot (uncompress
source, cd source, dpkg-buildpackage). It went across the two points in where
qtcreator FTBFS in fano but later on printed a message error (sorry, didn't
kept a log :( ) and segfaulted.

After that I issued fakeroot debian/rules binary and the build continued from
where it stopped without issues, creating the packages.

I *really* need qtcreator to get built here because I need it to transition to
jessie (it is now built against Qt5 and it's the last part that yet needs to
transition), armhf kept it on sid for months and now that I solved that I'm
getting this :-/

Any help will be kindly appreciated.

Thanks a lot, Lisandro.

--
o, una
mujer da el pésame a Borges y comenta: "Pobre Leonorcita, morirse tan poquito

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/