Re: Re: /dev/shm on kfreebsd buildds

Hi,

On Sun, 25 May 2014 21:14:20 +0200, Christoph Egger wrote:
> There's no such thing as a /dev/shm in kfreebsd-* buildd chroots at the
> moment. How are these created on linux-sbuild? The hosts sseem to have
> /dev/shm btw.

This problem sounds familiar from BSD jail setup, where the early
bootscripts don't handle this for you as they do on the host.  I
documented this procedure:

https://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD/Jails :
> # Compatibility symlink from /dev/shm to /run/shm
> ln -s /run/shm /srv/jail/$JID/dev/

We should only need sbuild to do something similar.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org