libgcrypt20 binNMUs

Hi,

I scheduled binNMUs for libgcrypt20 a few days ago, but something odd seems to be going on.

The binNMUs claim to have been building on all architectures for several days - rather than the expected few minutes - but in each case I checked the buildd in question had built several other packages in the meantime. I gave back the amd64 build as a test; afterwards Julien Cristau checked the log on binet and reported that "log says binet took it and then decided it had nothing to do".

Please could someone have a look?

Regards,

Adam