Process logs in the wanna-build system

Hi

I've successfully replicated my own wanna-build system and one buildd daemon
to compile my personal debian packages. I'm very happy and the system is
awesome, thanks for making it better.

But I have one last issue, something is missing. The buildd daemon sends me
the logs to my personal email, but, how is the wanna-build system is supposed
to process the logs?

I mean, wanna-build reads the summary and saves to the database, but who?
A daemon reading the mail? A cron script?

I read some documents at the Debian Wiki, and thanks to them I could install
the system. But can't find the how to process the logs.

I'm not in this mailing list, so please CC me in the reply

Thank you for reading

--
Atte. Félix Arreola Rodríguez,
Firmado con GnuPG 0x1e249ee4