Re: [p-a-s/sid] remove many packages with explicit architecture list

* Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org) [140501 20:22]:
> Andreas Barth <aba@ayous.org> (2014-05-01):
> > ---
> >  Packages-arch-specific |  182 +-----------------------------------------------
> >  1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 181 deletions(-)
>
> Did you check the P-a-s entry and the arch list for each package matched?

I did a manual check before doing so, the following are the effective
changes (in addition to no-op changes like adding or removing lpia,
ppc64 etc):

athcool: +hurd-i386
efibootmgr: +armhf
gkrellm-x86info: +amd64
kon2: +amd64
lcdproc: +s390, +s390x (via linux-any)
mit-scheme: +amd64
nvidia-xconfig: +armhf
paxtest: +amd64 +sparc +powerpc
sysprof: +powerpc
flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound: +amd64
nvidia-settings: +armhf

I plan to review these packages soon (but even right now most of them
seem already to be ok). And these architectures are all explicitly
supported by the source packages architecture list.

Andi