Re: Loose ends

Hi,

Am Montag, den 10.03.2014, 12:45 -0400 schrieb Joey Hess:
> Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > a small overview of currently open problems in Haskell in unstable, basd on
> > http://jenkins.debian.net/job/chroot-installation_sid_install_haskell/282/console
>
> Another one is that yesod is uninstallable on kfreebsd-amd64, powerpc,
> and sparc, probably needs some binnmus.

hmm, no, that’s a different issue. Its root is here:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=haskell-http-conduit&suite=sid

The test suite of http-conduit fails on many arches due to
        getProtocolByName: does not exist (no such protocol name: tcp)

@buildd admins: Is it possible that on your machines,
getprotobyname("tcp") fails?

One cause could be that netbase (which ships /etc/protocol) is not
installed. Is that possible in build chroots? Should I build-depend on
netbase?

Greetings,
Joachim

--