Removing invalid build logs

After discovering how I could upload my pbuilder logs, I sent a number
of them in, and then wrote a script to automate this.

Once I had a script with various sanity checks and did a dry run, I
realised that I had manually sent some invalid logs:

linux-tools_3.9.3-1~experimental.1_i386 - never uploaded
linux-tools_3.12-1~exp2_i386            - never uploaded
linux-tools_3.12.6-1~bpo70+1_i386       - actually for an amd64 build
linux-tools_3.13-1~exp1_i386            - incomplete log

Please remove these log files.  And I'm sorry to bother you with this.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Nothing is ever a complete failure; it can always serve as a bad example.