Re: Please retry failed pypy builds on armel

Hello,

2014/1/19 Stefano Rivera <stefanor@debian.org>:

> Can we retry on armel again? It used to build successfully on the 1.5GB
> boards. Alternatively, can I do a binary upload? I can reliably get it
> to build on my 2GB chromebook and ipa.

Done

> It has never built successfully for armhf in Debian, because there
> haven't been buildds big enough (yet). Again, I can do it locally / on
> ipa, and would be happy to if the ARM porters approve.

It should be fine to build locally and follow up with binary upload.
We are working towards improving our ARM build farm, so manual
attention must not be needed for jessie release. If you really want to
check with porters, use their mailing list:
 < https://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/ >

Thanks for email.

Regards,
  -- Hector Oron