Re: ~-web-paths on wuiet

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 10:40:27PM +0000, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Sonntag, den 17.11.2013, 23:27 +0100 schrieb Kurt Roeckx:
> > On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 11:56:55AM +0000, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > > Is there a reason why %(arch)s_public.pkg_history is available to me,
> > > but public.pkg_history not? The letter would be more suitable for me.
> >
> > pkg_history contains information about security queues.  We could
> > make a view that's open to public of that, like the
> > %(arch)s_public.pkg_history are anyway.
>
> are you sure that public.pkg_history (note the public) contains the
> security stuff?

Yes, the public schema isn't therefor all public information.  We
now already have public.packages and public.packages_public

It only contains 1 entry for squeeze-security somewhere in 2008.
The reason for that is of course that security logs currently
don't get mailed to us, so we don't have that information.  But
there has already been discussion about having it there.

I've made a view pkg_history_public that only has the public
distributions, so currently 1 entry less, and you should be
able to access that.

Kurt