Re: ~-web-paths on wuiet

Hi,

Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> (2013-09-29):
> I heard from DSA that this is in the realm of of the wanna-build
> admins, but I have not heard from you. Will you be adding the userdir
> symlinks eventually again, or has there been a decision against that?

from a bystander's point of view, it looks to me like there's a general
consensus that features should get merged into proper infra instead of
living their lives in per-user directories. Maintaining a playground for
a given timeframe could be doable, but would mean some maintenance
overhead, and people writing some code. I think getting your features
merged into w-b proper would be best.

Mraw,
KiBi.