Update /srv/wanna-build/etc/buildd/buildd.yaml

Hello,

  While trying to fix praetorius buildd, there was a problem
connecting to wanna-build database, apparently due to a typo in
/srv/wanna-build/etc/buildd/buildd.yaml which is only owned by 'aba'.
I could not find this file in GIT either. So, please consider the
following patch for fixing several typos and architectures for the
armel buildds.

  Note on IRC KiBi suggested to add buildd maintainer field to that
file, so people do not need to decrypt topic on IRC channel and maybe
we can make that information public via buildd.debian.org.

P.S./ Let me know if you want me to overwrite the yaml file with
proposed changes and/or set a proper group ownership.

Cheers,
--