Re: build logs of cluster3

Thorsten Alteholz <debian@alteholz.de> (2013-09-17):
> Hi,
>
> on 2013-09-16 I uploaded a new version of the cluster3 package and
> now I am missing build logs for that package. Not only those from
> the last upload but all from the first upload as well. Is this
> related to the outage of grieg or do I have a different problem?
> The same problem seems to appear with package abyss.

I think it's totally unrelated. That's a non-free package, it isn't
autobuilt, so no logs from the buildds. See main page:
  https://buildd.debian.org/

As for the upload you performed, no logs are attached, so they don't
show up either.

Those packages don't appear to be known from the wanna-build DB at all:
| kibi@wuiet:~$ wb info abyss . ALL
| W: can't get version info for abyss/amd64
| W: can't get version info for abyss/armel
| W: can't get version info for abyss/armhf
| W: can't get version info for abyss/hurd-i386
| W: can't get version info for abyss/i386
| W: can't get version info for abyss/ia64
| W: can't get version info for abyss/kfreebsd-amd64
| W: can't get version info for abyss/kfreebsd-i386
| W: can't get version info for abyss/mips
| W: can't get version info for abyss/mipsel
| W: can't get version info for abyss/powerpc
| W: can't get version info for abyss/s390
| W: can't get version info for abyss/s390x
| W: can't get version info for abyss/sparc
| kibi@wuiet:~$ wb info cluster3 . ALL
| W: can't get version info for cluster3/amd64
| W: can't get version info for cluster3/armel
| W: can't get version info for cluster3/armhf
| W: can't get version info for cluster3/hurd-i386
| W: can't get version info for cluster3/i386
| W: can't get version info for cluster3/ia64
| W: can't get version info for cluster3/kfreebsd-amd64
| W: can't get version info for cluster3/kfreebsd-i386
| W: can't get version info for cluster3/mips
| W: can't get version info for cluster3/mipsel
| W: can't get version info for cluster3/powerpc
| W: can't get version info for cluster3/s390
| W: can't get version info for cluster3/s390x
| W: can't get version info for cluster3/sparc

But someone else will certainly expand on that.

Mraw,
KiBi.